Friday 25 April 2014

April Forum

This month's forum was a really interesting one, with Terry Patterson from Manchester City Council coming in to discuss the Appeals process with advisors and answer questions. People seemed to come away feeling a bit more knowledgeable....at least, I hope they did!

For those of you who weren't able to make it, never fear! The notes are now available for you to read at https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1aWoCJw0ptPRFdPSy14OUpHVGc/edit?usp=sharing If you have any questions that weren't answered, just let me know and I'll see what I can do for you....just comment here, or drop me an email - rosi.hunter@manchestercab.org

As a result of the forum, the Project Board are keen to arrange a meeting with the DWP to discuss the sector's concerns. To contribute your case study to our argument, please post it on the message board topic I've created, or drop me an email.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment